THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Personal data. Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data– if you provide it to us, this data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Dataincludes address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Dataincludes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Dataincludes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Usage Data. We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies.We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies.We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies.We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Use of GoogleMaps, Google Analytics, Google reCAPTCHA and YOUTUBE
Our website uses various Google Inc. features or products:
Google Analytics. Google Analytics mainly uses first-party cookies to report on visitor (user) interactions on our websites. Users may disable cookies or delete any individual cookie. You can find more detailed information on the terms and conditions of use and data protection at https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/ , https://policies.google.com/?hl=en, https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245and https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
YouTube. Google collects information about your activity in YouTube which may include terms you search for; Videos you watch; Views and interactions with content and ads; Voice and audio information when you use audio features; Purchase activity; People with whom you communicate or share content; Activity on third-party sites and apps that use our services and Chrome browsing history you’ve synced with your Google Account . You can find more detailed information on the terms and conditions of use and data protection at https://policies.google.com/privacy and YouTube’s PRIVACY GUIDELINES.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you purchase or products, inquire about our products or our terms of product sale. :
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, and other similar technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below:
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to communicate with you regarding or perform or fulfil a contract that we entered into for the sale of our goods or products;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests; and
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
PROMOTIONAL OFFERS FROM US
We may use your Identity and Contact Data to provide you with information regarding our products, services and offers that may be relevant for you or your company (we call this marketing).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or if you have purchased products from us in the past and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We do not share your personal data with any third-party for their marketing purposes.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us at any time. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data previously provided to or collected by us.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Our corporate headquarters are located in the United States of America, and many of our external third parties are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Any personal data collected will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
DATA RETENTION – HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data; see below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access, modify or delete your personal information at any time. We will fulfill requests to your personal data within 30 days. Requests can be send to [email protected] You may unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing [email protected]
This Policy was last updated in July 2018. Please check back regularly to keep informed of updates to this Policy.
While we hope that you will not need to, if you want to complain about our use of personal information please send an email detailing your complaint to [email protected]
MUM Industries, Inc.
7750 Tyler Blvd.
Mentor, Ohio 44060
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data to:
- request access to, correction of or erasure of your personal data;
- object to processing of your personal data; or
- withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.